Hyperspy: Hyperspectral data analysis toolbox¶
Hyperspy provides a rich toolbox for hyperspectral data analysis:
- Reads and writes multiple file formats common in electron microscopy and the open standard HDF5.
- Performs curve fitting on multidimensional datasets.
- Machine learning e.g. PCA, ICA...
- Easy to use and customise.
- Specially well suited for electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS) data analysis.
Hyperspy is open source (released under the revised GPL v3 license) and it is actively developed and used in research (see the Bibliography section of the User Guide)
Hyperspy supports Python 2.6 to 2.7 but it does not support Python 3 yet.
- A tutorial on analysis of multidimensional spectra using Hyperspy is available as part of the official program of SFMu 2013. See Trainings for more details.
- 28/09/2012 Hyperspy 0.5.1 has been released! See Beta Releases
- 8/09/2012 Hyperspy 0.5 has been released! See Beta Releases
- 12/06/2012 A new version of ImportRPL has been released. See ImportRPL Digital Micrograph plugin
- 16/04/2012 Hyperspy 0.4.1 has been released! See Beta Releases
- 29/02/2012 Hyperspy 0.4 has been released! See Beta Releases
All of the authors of Hyperspy are connected with academic and scientific research, so it is important to us to be able to show the impact of our work in other projects and fields.
If Hyperspy contributes to a project that leads to a scientific publication, please acknowledge this fact by citing the project. Please, read on how to cite Hyperspy here